The Course Covers:
- What COSHH Is, Who It Affects & How
- What Is Classified Under COSHH
- Legal Requirements
- The Hazards of Substances
- The Effects of Non-Compliance
- How to Identify the Hazards & Risk of Individual Substances
- Implementation of Preventative Measures
- The Storage & Use of Substances
- Understanding COSHH Assessments
- The Completion of COSHH Assessments
- Legal Duties & Legislation
- Management Arrangements
At the end of the course each candidate will complete a multi-choice examination on aspects covered within the course.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance and a pass proving competence through the HSS Health & Safety Services COSHH course syllabus which is valid for 24 months.
Course Duration: Half Day
Who Should Attend: Management, Site Supervisors, Health & Safety Reps
From only £35 per person
Minimum of 8 persons in attendance during one course on the same day, smaller numbers are considered.
Training dates are not posted on this website. Please contact is to request availability and price. Prices are quoted taking into consideration travel distance, venue, time, course(s) required, number of candidates and number of courses booked at once.
Courses can be held at our training centre in Stamford or we can undertake training at your premises.
Contact us on 01780 753773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org