Risk Assessment Training
The Course Covers:
- What A Risk Assessment Is & How They Work
- The Purpose of Risk Assessment
- When to Perform Risk Assessments
- Hazards & Risks
- Consideration of Human Factors
- Employer & Employee Responsibilities
- 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Legal Duties & Legislation
- Control Measures
- Various Forms of Assessment
- Risk Matrix / Scoring System(s)
- Developing Your Own Risk Assessment Form
- How to Complete / Fill Out a Risk Assessment Form
- Continuous Monitoring & Amending Forms
- Identification Classroom Exercises
- Workplace Risk Assessment Exercise
The main aim of this course is to learn people to competently conduct risk assessments for their organisation. At the end of the course each candidate will participate in a workplace risk assessment & complete a multiple-choice examination on aspects covered within the course. Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance and a pass proving competence through the HSS Health & Safety Services Risk Assessment Training Course Syllabus which is valid for 24 months.
Course Duration: Full Day
Who Should Attend: Management, Site Supervisors, Health & Safety Reps & Delegated Persons.
From only £95 per person
Minimum of 8 Persons in Attendance During One Course on The Same Day. Smaller numbers are considered.
Training dates are not posted on this website. Please contact us to request availability and price. Prices are quoted taking into consideration travel distance, venue, time, course(s) required, number of candidates and number of courses booked at once.
Courses can be held at our training centre in Stamford or we can undertake training at your premises.
Contact us on 01780 753773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org