Work at Height
The Course Covers:
- What Is Classed as Work at Height
- Statistics of Work at Height Related Accidents
- Procedures for Work at Height
- Work at Height Risk Assessment(s)
- Planning Stage(s)
- Competent Person Activities
- Inspection & Monitoring
- Work Equipment – The Selection & Use Of
- Ladder Safety
- Scaffolding Systems
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP’s)
- Edge Protection & Fall Arrest Equipment Inc. The Use Of PPE
- Roof Work Inc. Fragile Surfaces
- Site Management Arrangements
- Principles of Prevention
- Legal Responsibilities & Legislation
At the end of the course each candidate will complete a multiple-choice examination on aspects covered within the course. Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance and a pass proving competence through the HSS Health & Safety Services Work at Height Training Course Syllabus which is valid for 12 months.
Course Duration: 2 – 3 Hours
Who Should Attend: All Levels of Management, Health & Safety Reps, Employees & Contractors
From only £45 per person
Minimum of 8 Persons in Attendance During One Course on The Same Day. Smaller numbers are considered.
Training dates are not posted on this website. Please contact us to request availability and price. Prices are quoted taking into consideration travel distance, venue, time, course(s) required, number of candidates and number of courses booked at once.
Courses can be held at our training centre in Stamford or we can undertake training at your premises.
Contact us on 01780 753773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org