HSS Health & Safety Services offer an excellent range of services including Method Statements. We can provide method statements specific to the requirements of the client.
Method Statements are written detailing the safest & best practice methods of conducting a work activity.
Method statements should outline all hazards on site and state methods of how to eliminate or reduce the risks that the hazard(s) impose.
HSS Health & Safety Services Method Statements Include:
- Site Details
- Planned Task / Description of Works
- Location & Site Access / Egress
- Work Environment Inc. Any Restrictions on Site
- Methods of Protection of Third Party and Others
- Competence of Individuals and / or Training Requirements
- PPE / RPE supplied and its use
- On Site Plant & Equipment
- Safe Work Methods & Sequence of Events
- Detail Environmental and / or Quality Procedures
- The Requirement for Permits to Work
- Duration of the Work Activity Inc. Start & Completion Dates
- Details of Site Management & Site Emergency Contacts
Our method statements are produced to a high standard and offer a complete package for your method statement requirements. We offer generic method statements for simple tasks, but mainly carry out tailored documents to meet the specific activity and site.
Purchase your Method Statement today to benefit from our excellent rates and service.