Portable Fire Fighting Equipment
The Course Covers:
- Identification of Fire Hazards & The Associated Risks
- The Fire Triangle Explained
- The Prevention of Fire
- Ignition Factors & Classification of Fire Types
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Extinguishers & Fire Fighting Equipment
- The Correct Use of Extinguishers & Associated Equipment
- Key Points to Consider When Discovering a Fire
- Risk Assessment – How to Reduce the Risk of Fires
- Emergency Procedures
- Means of Escape
- Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Legal Duties & Legislation
At the end of the course each candidate will complete a multiple-choice examination on aspects covered within the course. Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance and a pass proving competence through the HSS Health & Safety Services Portable Fire Fighting Equipment training course syllabus which is valid for 24 months.
Course Duration: 2 – 3 Hours
Who Should Attend: Management, Site Supervisors, Health & Safety Reps, Employees & Sub-Contractors.
From only £29 per person
Minimum of 8 Persons in Attendance During One Course on The Same Day. Smaller numbers are considered.
Training dates are not posted on this website. Please contact us to request availability and price. Prices are quoted taking into consideration travel distance, venue, time, course(s) required, number of candidates and number of courses booked at once.
Courses can be held at our training centre in Stamford or we can undertake training at your premises.
Contact us on 01780 753773 or email email@example.com