General Health & Safety Awareness
The Course Covers:
- Health & Safety Introduction
- Overview of Main Elements of Health & Safety
- Insight into Documentation
- Health & Safety Policy & Related Documentation
- Overview of Risk Assessment
- Overview of Method Statements
- Management Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Duty to Others
- The Enforcing Authority (HSE)
At the end of the course each candidate will complete a multi-choice examination on aspects covered within the course.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance and a pass proving competence through the HSS Health & Safety Services Health & Safety Awareness course syllabus which is valid for 24 months.
Course Duration: 4 – 5 Hours
Who Should Attend: All Levels of Management, Health & Safety Reps, Employees & Contractors.
Courses can be held at our training centre in Stamford or we can undertake training at your premises.
From only £55 per person
Minimum of 8 persons in attendance during one course on the same day, smaller numbers are considered.
Training dates are not posted on this website. Please contact us to request availability and price. Prices are quoted taking into consideration travel distance, venue, time, course(s) required, number of candidates and number of courses booked at once.
Contact us on 01780 753773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org